Linkos MU Forums
In order to be able to access all the sections of our forums you have to register. Registration takes less than one minute!

За да имате достъп до всички секции на форума - трябва да се регистрирате. Регистрацията отнема не повече от една минута!

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Applications [OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 GM Applications [OPEN] on Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:20 pm

scandalous

ADMINISTRATOR
We are opening GM applications for our server in order to look for people eager to help us within the development of this great community.

This thread is written solely in English due to the fact that fluency in the said language is mandatory for the job.

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW

This is a volunteer job, you won't get paid.
   Game Masters don't get any benefits such as resets, credits or items.

THINGS WE ARE LOOKING FOR

Fluency in English
   Dedication
   Activity
   Mature Behavior
   Professional Attitude
   Team Players

THINGS YOU WILL DO

Events

Moderation

Answering questions, problems and concerns

Forum Moderation

APPLICATION FORMAT

Character(s) Name(s):
Language(s):
How long have you been playing Linkos MU:
How much of your time, daily - you can dedicate to Linkos MU:
Do you have any experience as a Game Master:
Why do you want to be a Game Master:
Why should we pick you, instead of any other candidate:
Would you like to add anything else:

Please fill up the form above and post it as a reply to this thread.

Please note that only the accepted applicants will be contacted back, don't PM us asking about your application.

Please note that any sort of abuse of your Game Master privileges will likely result your powers revoked and yourself community-wide banned!

On behalf of Linkos MU Staff,

Good luck, and we are looking forward to reviewing your application.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:21 pm; edited 17 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)

http://linkosmu.com/

2 Re: GM Applications [OPEN] on Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:52 am

pasteL

Nationality: Argentinian
Character(s) Name(s): pasteL , Nive
Language(s):Spanish and English
How long have you been playing Linkos MU: 3 weeks
How much of your time, daily - you can dedicate to Linkos MU: 8/9 Hours per day
Do you have any experience as a Game Master: yes , in others MU from argentina
Why do you want to be a Game Master: I want to be game master, because I can organize many things in the game and also do events, so that people enjoy and want to stay on the server for much longer and help people with the issue of party and many more things, lest choose another server just choose LinkosMU
Why should we pick you, instead of any other candidate: I want to choose me because I can not fail the people of server and take no unripe action on the server take it seriously and try as I said before help with what I can and that the server continues to grow, besides I'm not a immature
Would you like to add anything else: i'm graphic designer and active player

thanks

3 application for GM on Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:22 pm

shouryuken

Nationality:malaysia
Character(s) Name(s):test123
Language(s):MALAY&ENGLISH
How long have you been playing Linkos MU:2-3 years
How much of your time, daily - you can dedicate to Linkos MU:2-3 hours
Do you have any experience as a Game Master:no
Why do you want to be a Game Master:to help the fan of linkosmu
Why should we pick you, instead of any other candidate:because i play this game since i was 15years old
Would you like to add anything else:hail linkosmu

4 Re: GM Applications [OPEN] on Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:52 pm

rammstein

Veteran
Nationality: Roumanian
Character(s) Name(s): Xeno , XenoSm, XenoDL,Gladius, Lolita
Language(s): Roumanian [native] english italian and a little bit spanish and deutch
How long have you been playing Linkos MU:I dint know realy..a few months
How much of your time, daily - you can dedicate to Linkos MU:I play at least 8-9 hours per day
Do you have any experience as a Game Master: I did owned a server now 7 years ago.
Why do you want to be a Game Master: I want to help server with 12/24 online assistance...events..take a look for hackers...etc..What can i do for the best in name for the server
Why should we pick you, instead of any other candidate: Mature attitude, maybe age..devotion to server.
Would you like to add anything else: Long love LinkosMU!!

5 Re: GM Applications [OPEN] on Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:46 am

scandalous

ADMINISTRATOR
Still looking for applications.

scandalous a.k.a. THUG4LIFE

Lifetime Administrator
Hall of Fame
Old School
http://linkosmu.com/

6 Re: GM Applications [OPEN] on Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:36 am

Kryh

Nationality: Venezuelan
Character(s) Name(s): Kryh
Language(s): Spanish (Native) - English (Learned "with certificate")

How long have you been playing Linkos MU: Couple of weeks (In my opinion it's GOOD, I don't know the people so I don't have any friend.. I'll be just dedicated on the job)

How much of your time, daily - you can dedicate to Linkos MU: 3 hours + per day

Do you have any experience as a Game Master: Yes, in fact I had my own community.

Why do you want to be a Game Master: Because nowadays it's hard to find a classic mu, so.. I'll like to help this community to grow up.

Why should we pick you, instead of any other candidate: I can provide my experience.. I think that's the most perfect quality of me.. Also this server needs publicity and dedication to attract people.. So I think I can handle that challenge.

Would you like to add anything else: This is a really great server, just need more advertaisment and dedication, so let's work!!

Also I like to add that you don't have any spanish support (And I know people should learn english because it's the universal language) but most of the players in this server just speak spanish so I can provide a really good support to all of them.

7 Re: GM Applications [OPEN] on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:13 pm

jesusq

Nationality: Venezuelan
Character(s) Name(s): Kante 
Language(s): Spanish (Native) English fluent needed

How long have you been playing Linkos MU: One week

How much of your time, daily - you can dedicate to Linkos MU: Every day I go in for almost 5 hours

Do you have any experience as a Game Master: Yes

Why do you want to be a Game Master: Because it seems to me an interesting server and I feel it is necessary someone with fluency of Latin American Spanish for the majority of the users of the community 

Why should we pick you, instead of any other candidate: I do not believe more than my colleagues in the  mu but independently I think it could help every  day to improve the server with my services  and dedication

Would you like to add anything else: I am a totally reliable person and whithout any bad  intentions to the server. Regards!

8 Re: GM Applications [OPEN] Today at 11:53 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum