Linkos MU Forums
In order to be able to access all the sections of our forums you have to register. Registration takes less than one minute!

За да имате достъп до всички секции на форума - трябва да се регистрирате. Регистрацията отнема не повече от една минута!

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Applications [OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 GM Applications [OPEN] on Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:20 pm

scandalous

ADMINISTRATOR
We are opening GM applications for our server in order to look for people eager to help us within the development of this great community.

This thread is written solely in English due to the fact that fluency in the said language is mandatory for the job.

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW

This is a volunteer job, you won't get paid.
   Game Masters don't get any benefits such as resets, credits or items.

THINGS WE ARE LOOKING FOR

Fluency in English
   Dedication
   Activity
   Mature Behavior
   Professional Attitude
   Team Players

THINGS YOU WILL DO

Events

Moderation

Answering questions, problems and concerns

Forum Moderation

APPLICATION FORMAT

Character(s) Name(s):
Language(s):
How long have you been playing Linkos MU:
How much of your time, daily - you can dedicate to Linkos MU:
Do you have any experience as a Game Master:
Why do you want to be a Game Master:
Why should we pick you, instead of any other candidate:
Would you like to add anything else:

Please fill up the form above and post it as a reply to this thread.

Please note that only the accepted applicants will be contacted back, don't PM us asking about your application.

Please note that any sort of abuse of your Game Master privileges will likely result your powers revoked and yourself community-wide banned!

On behalf of Linkos MU Staff,

Good luck, and we are looking forward to reviewing your application.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:21 am; edited 17 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)

http://linkosmu.com/

2 GM App on Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:10 am

Azteka

Nationality: Argentinian.
Character(s) Name(s): Azteka(old nickname), Eazy-E, Luxor, BruceWayne, Cronos.
Language(s): English, Romanian, Spanish.
How long have you been playing Linkos MU: 3 years (the proof its in the join date of the forum).
How much of your time, daily - you can dedicate to Linkos MU: Afternoon, Night, Early in the morning.
Do you have any experience as a Game Master: sure, i work in Open Mu on ADMIN, Gamemaster in GoldTeam Mu.
Why do you want to be a Game Master: I want to be a gm because i have knowledge about mu with more than 10 years playing, just no kidding on the theme. 
Why should we pick you, instead of any other candidate: Because im a good player with a nice creativity and a mature objetives in the game.
Would you like to add anything else: Nothing to say, good play and salut

3 Re: GM Applications [OPEN] on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:30 am

juampicdx

OLD SCHOOL
Years: 19, 20 in 2 weeks
Argentina Nationality
Character (s) Name (s): SUPREME
Language (s): Basic English - Native Spanish
How long have you been playing Linkos MU? Since 2011
How much of your time, every day - can you devote to Linkos MU? Morning, afternoon and night. All day if I want.
Do you have any experience as a Game Master? Yes, "CAMELOT MU" v97 and I was guardian of 2 more servers (always willing to help new players)
Why do you want to be a game master? Because I know this server and I want to help them to shine again. I am a fan of Mu in general.
Why should we choose him instead of any other candidate? Because I know the problems and doubts of the people inside the server, I am one more of them. I know you do not have free time and that is just what I have most. I have a good internet, besides owning a cell phone with 4g built in that notifies me of new post / replys in the forum. I also have email, Facebook account and more social networks so that they can contact me. Technology and I are good friends. I do not have the ability to say if I'm the one for the post, that's why you're the boss and I'm a simple player, but if you choose me, I'm sure we'll make a good team, I'm a pack animal.
Do you want to add something else? Blessings

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum