Linkos MU Forums
In order to be able to access all the sections of our forums you have to register. Registration takes less than one minute!

За да имате достъп до всички секции на форума - трябва да се регистрирате. Регистрацията отнема не повече от една минута!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Addressing newborn issues & concerns

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Addressing newborn issues & concerns on Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:00 am

scandalous

ADMINISTRATOR
juampicdx wrote:Sincerely, have you thought that 80% of this server are Spanish-speaking people? What happened to Linkos? They can not have done this to erase what we build in years. I spent a lot of time taking the photographs, doing the post and everything they deleted. It seems to me a total lack of respect .. one to be the owner of a server must be an open minded person and be up to date with everything, not with what he can. The admin knows how to speak Spanish and if some GM does not, using the translator is very simple. If they do not want Hispanics in the server, they should then place on the Linkos website "WE DO NOT WANT HISPANIC, AND IF YOU ARE HISPANIC AND YOU WANT TO PLAY WE CAN NOT INTERACT WITH YOU AT ALL"
In Latin America, 90% of the countries are underdeveloped and education is not good, learning English is very difficult. This is discrimination.
Honestly, they would have communicated this and leave the posts as they were before .. but erase them was very silly.
I repeat: I spent a lot of time taking those images, creating those games and making the tournament (which were in English) and EVERYTHING WAS FOR THE GOOD SERVER .. The only thing they achieve with this is to scare people .. as if they played 100,000 people .. of 30, 25 are latinos. Think about that.

Regardless of any demographics, the simple fact that English (and to some extent - Bulgarian) is the official language of our community remains. So I'll do my best to clarify:
1. Everyone is welcome to play in LinkosMU, regardless of race, nationality, beliefs and etc.
2. We do not hate (are not welcoming of) Hispanics. You are as welcome here as anyone else.
3. People's lack of fluency in English isn't our fault.
4. English is, again, the official language of the server and the language our staff members have to know in order to be staff members in a first place.
5. Because of the latter, English is the only language we can provide you adequate assistance in.
6. If you can't, or refuse to try and communicate with the staff in an official community language, then we can't help you with your problems and concerns, unfortunately.
7. 6. Is not an insult, it's a fact.

As for the forum threads. The forum threads were permanently deleted and lost not because I wanted for them to be lost, but because the forums were overloaded and buggy/glitchy. Half of them deleted themselves upon attempt to do some simple moderation on some other threads. It's an unfortunate loss, but there's nothing I can do about it.

@Freak wrote:

Due to some recent updates to the server forums, my post was deleted and I can't upload it again.

The only issue is the non top 100 players who were listed in my post were deleted and I don't have the data. This was a decision from our community staff member scandalous. Unfortunately he can't reverse this.

Just let me know at the end of the year how many GR did u make and I can do the right thing for you, hopefully staff will not delete my thread ... if so .. we can meet online and get your prises there.

Like I said above... The forum threads were permanently deleted and lost not because I wanted for them to be lost, but because the forums were overloaded and buggy/glitchy. Half of them deleted themselves upon attempt to do some simple moderation on some other threads. It's an unfortunate loss, but there's nothing I can do about it.

Ultimately, getting rid of all the forum threads (after half of them were lost due to a moderaton bug) was the only way to get the forums to work properly once again. Besides, there's a reason why there are "official events" and why are they conducted by "staff members" and not community members. In short, I'm sorry but Linkos MU's administration is not responsible for the well being of a community-made event.

scandalous a.k.a. THUG4LIFE

Lifetime Administrator
Hall of Fame
Old School
http://linkosmu.com/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum